1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey everyone,

I'd like to sell or trade my custom lemon peel fast jacket that will come with a set of jade iridium lenses, blue iridium, and a soft vault.

I love the frame, but it turns out I just don't like the way they fit me. They have been worn a couple of times and are in great condition

I'm really looking to trade for a pink radar frame, or any radar frame.(just let me know what you have)

Price wise im asking $130 shipped within the US.

WTT Custom Fast Jacket - 14352354.jpg
    WTT Custom Fast Jacket - 75760bf7.jpg
    WTT Custom Fast Jacket - f0e689b3.jpg
    WTT Custom Fast Jacket - 977bd666.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Totally digging this pair but I don't have anything to trade besides radar xls.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What colors do you have? I prefer to have a pink path radar but I'm open to any radar.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    i thought the pink straight stem radar only came in pitch lens?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are you talking about a pre built radar? If so I had no idea Oakley made a pink one.
    If there is a pre built that only comes in pitch I would take that one too. Lol

The pink I was referring to is the frame on OCP which I believe can bepurchased with any lens shape.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have new matte and polished black Radar frames, but I'm only interested in the lenses.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What lenses do you have in those pairs? Only interested in the fast lenses?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump it up:bump:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a set of jade and blue iridium standard lenses for Fast's. They are off my sliver Fast Jacket but I replaced it with black iridium polarized lenses. PM if you are interested and we can talk more.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry Steven, I didn't mean to jack your post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.