1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am selling my tintins that have only tried on twice but are still in mint condition. They never fit right on me so they lived on my shelf as a display model. I bought some titanium iridium lenses and vl 24k lenses thinking i would be wearing them. Jokes on me i presume. Looking for atleast 100 (add 4% for paypal fees) or trade for some probations. Asking for some positive red jawbone lenses or violet iridium half jacket 2.0 lenses
    I also posted this on ebay so i have all the pictures youll need in the ebay links if you need more.

Tin tin gascans- Custom Oakley Tintin 3D Gascan | eBay
    Thanks for your time and good luck
    Wtt Custom Tin Tins For Some Lenses - 8279155524_3d45ae4697_h.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump
    I updated prices for both pairs and i already sold the alumimum radars. i will also throw in extra yellow earsocks and nosepiece for the radars.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bumpity bump also

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump. Added some lenses for sale. Will trade the gascans for some gold or chrome probations.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bumpp

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trade pending with dr chop