1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I got a couple pair that just don't get any face time and well should go to some one who will. Don't be afraid to make offers
    First is a matte black/grey PitBull..like new, took on trade and I only wore once..75$
    WTT: Early Spring Cleaning - img0121zu.jpg
    2nd is a "custom" frogskin..blacklight orange with acid blue stems grey lens...60$(pending)
    WTT: Early Spring Cleaning - img0119tx.jpg
    3rd is a Juan Pablo valve..very good condition, lenses are near perfect I don't see any imperfection but they have been worn, the frames have a couple small marks on top of the orbitals. Overall very very nice pair just too damn small for my liking..140$
    WTT: Early Spring Cleaning - img0122hs.jpg WTT: Early Spring Cleaning - img0123n.jpg

All Juliet Lenses...blue/green ones are VL good/great shape 10$ each, Next is a set of Ruby lenses couple good scratches but still usable 25$, Last set is Fire in pretty good shape a few marks from install from previous owner 40$. Lastly is a set of ChopTop 2.0 used but good condition 50$
    WTT: Early Spring Cleaning - img0125rj.jpg WTT: Early Spring Cleaning - img0128wgx.jpg WTT: Early Spring Cleaning - img0129ge.jpg WTT: Early Spring Cleaning - img0130ua.jpg [/URL]

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Do the Juans have the box and stuff?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Unfortunately not,

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Open to offers and trades if my prices are way off let me know

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm your best shipped price on the frogs.......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Make me an offer