• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT FMJ Gunmetal W Fire Iridium Pitbull

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Was thinking these might be a little too big for me so possibly thinking about trading these off if anyone is interested. Im looking out for Antix, Hijinx, Jupiter Squared, Fuel Cells. Im still 50 50 on if I am keeping these so no biggie if they dont move. Im willing to hear package deals with cash for or from me. Here is the only pic I currently have. **Case Not included** lol. I only have the bag that came with these. They are only like a month old and they didnt give me a box for them. Lenses and Frame are in Mint condition. Only have worn them a handful of times.

IMAG0087.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
pm'd.

PM'd You

Adding a few more pairs to trade. Id like to trade all 3 to same person. Case NOT included lol. Can a Admin change the title for me to a few pairs to trade or something like that?? :)

I really like these but Dispatch doesnt suit my face very well. Got these from HDOakley they come with a off silver with blue spotted icons.
Jetty Surf Dispatch
IMAG0177.jpg

Then my white Fulies. I dont see a need to keep around 2 pairs of whites since I got the Propaganda. These come with both Black Iridium and the Violet Iridium that I popped in. No Box and or paperwork for these so would put in a box that I got with some lenses.

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg