• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wtt: Frogs For Jawbones/flak Jackets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am selling a pair of Blacklight black w/+red BNIB and also a pair of Jetty Surf Blue BNIB in my local community.

Am open to trades for jawbones and/or flak jackets :)) anyone keen to start a frogs collection? These are definitely good starters! Let me know ya?

Blacklight Black W/+red

Jetty Surf Blue

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
I've got all sorts of Jawbones, but I also have these 2 Frogs already. Any other Frogs up on the trading block, maybe your friends that you have listed here? Email me if your interested, Thanks

My friends are looking to offload the frogs stated (Atmos, B1B, Vanness, Marine fade and Grenade fade). Let me know if you are keen in any! Can hook you up with them :laugh:

Looking to either sell the above two pairs in my local community(since they are still available for sale in the US for retail) or trade them off for some flaks/jawbones! Oh and scratched frames/lenses are welcome! haha cheers!

Won't mind radars too! Cheers!

So you are looking to trade 1 pair of jawbones or flak jackets for both of those?

Depending on the value of the flak/radar/jawbone :) will prefer a 2-2 trade

One Jawbone retail = both of these retail.

Yup thanks i do know that. that's for a Bnib jb though.

i don't mind trading both pairs for a Bnib. but i don't mind trading for scratched/used/beat up pairs since i will be using them for riding. :))

I have a pair of matte white/jade iridiums flaks that I'd trade for the jetty bnib, let me know

Done deal.

Traded my jetty surf and blacklight black w/grey(custom) with GAME's matte white w/jade flak with an additional vr28 polarized :)

Status
Not open for further replies.