1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling a pair of Blacklight black w/+red BNIB and also a pair of Jetty Surf Blue BNIB in my local community.

Am open to trades for jawbones and/or flak jackets :)) anyone keen to start a frogs collection? These are definitely good starters! Let me know ya?

Blacklight Black W/+red

Jetty Surf Blue

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got all sorts of Jawbones, but I also have these 2 Frogs already. Any other Frogs up on the trading block, maybe your friends that you have listed here? Email me if your interested, Thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My friends are looking to offload the frogs stated (Atmos, B1B, Vanness, Marine fade and Grenade fade). Let me know if you are keen in any! Can hook you up with them :laugh:

Looking to either sell the above two pairs in my local community(since they are still available for sale in the US for retail) or trade them off for some flaks/jawbones! Oh and scratched frames/lenses are welcome! haha cheers!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Won't mind radars too! Cheers!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So you are looking to trade 1 pair of jawbones or flak jackets for both of those?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Depending on the value of the flak/radar/jawbone :) will prefer a 2-2 trade

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    One Jawbone retail = both of these retail.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yup thanks i do know that. that's for a Bnib jb though.

i don't mind trading both pairs for a Bnib. but i don't mind trading for scratched/used/beat up pairs since i will be using them for riding. :))

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of matte white/jade iridiums flaks that I'd trade for the jetty bnib, let me know

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Done deal.

Traded my jetty surf and blacklight black w/grey(custom) with GAME's matte white w/jade flak with an additional vr28 polarized :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.