• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT GoPro2 Camera (s)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Who has wanted one (or 2 or more) of the GoPro Cameras but have no cash because you are addicted to Oakleys?

I have several NIB GoPro2 HD Motorsports cameras that I would be interested in trading for boxed LE / SE or unusual X Metals.

The cameras are new and unopened, I use these on my car for track and street and they are truly awesome.

The motorsports version includes:
•1 11MP HD HERO2 Camera
•1 Waterproof Housing (197′ / 60m)
•1 HD Skeleton Backdoor
•1 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
•1 USB Cable
•1 Suction Cup Mount
•1 J-Hook Buckle
•2 Curved Surface Adhesive Mounts
•3 Flat Surface Adhesive Mounts
•1 Three-Way Pivot Arm
•Assorted Mounting Hardware

So basically everything you need EXCEPT for an SD card.

Here's an example of a trade that I would do: (3) GoPros for a 24K Corvette Juliet straight up or (2) cameras plus some cash for same, or something similar.

The lowest costs I can see for the GP2 are $240 each so LMK!

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm really thinking about this, but I don't want to get rid of any metals. Are they all the motorsports version?

Of course they are!
- Carguy
:biggrin:
I guess that you want to dive with it?
I'm stoked because today I ordered the Wi-Fi remote and bakpak to use with my Galaxy.
There's an app that lets you use your phone as a remote too and throw video to it without disturbing the GoPro mount and casing.

As a GoPro owner, I have to say they're unreal!

I had one and it was great, hopefully someone found it sitting on the sea floor and gets the same joy I had from it.
Diving mainly, with a little mountain biking here and there. Spent too much lately though!! And I can't bring myself to trading anything metal.

Back