1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    I have been after a Troy Lee Fuelie (fuel cell) for a while now. I missed it when they were available so here is my last ditch effort to not get ripped off. I have lots of stuff to trade so open to options...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm me with your stuff to trade

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    or just put the list with your stuff for trades together and post it :eek:)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    i have tons of stuff so its not really something to sit and dial up a list. intetest narrows what I need to list lol...display, glasses, apparel, etc...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Glasses

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Were there two different TLD Fuel Cells released? What do you mean "the original one"?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    probably the Love & Hate version (1st troy lee fuel cell)
    looks much better than the current version Pistonbone...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got them! pm if you want to trade

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes, there are two. Here is a pic, The Love/Hate is the one bottom left (front), the new Pistonbone is behind them in my display:

WTT: I Am Looking For A Troy Lee Fule Cell (the Original One) - FCdisplay.jpg

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Did you not like the pics of my Pistonbone in the other thread...I thought you said you like them (maybe someone else)

As far as designs go, I have to say the Troy Lee Love/Hate Fuel Cell is still one of my very favorite designs of all time...period!