• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT: Livestrong Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a set of new Livestrong Fuel Cells that I am looking to trade. They come with the Livestrong bag, so if anyone has an interest in these, let me know what you might have to trade.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hi, i have a brand new Black M Frame and I will throw in a Vault case. Thanks, Harry

Harry,

I'm not a huge M frame fan, but just out of curiosity, what finish is the frame and what shape and color lens does it have in it?

Username Hidden said:
Hi, i have a brand new Black M Frame and I will throw in a Vault case. Thanks, Harry

Hi, They are the strike grey lens. The finish is like a matte black or a gloss black. Not shinny black. Brand New. Thanks, Harry
img1948p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in clear frame fuel cells? I have a pair with violet iridium lenses.

Harry,

I had my fingers crossed that you were going to say that they had a positive red lens. I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to have to pass on this one.

Are the clear / violet fuel cells new or in "like new" condition?

Username Hidden said:
Would you be interested in clear frame fuel cells? I have a pair with violet iridium lenses.

They are in like new condition with box, but are not BNIB. I bought them for the collection, but have worn them for an hour or two. I will take new pictures of anything you'd like to see closer.

Item Traded away...No longer available. Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
Item Traded away...No longer available. Thanks!

awww man, I really wanted these.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.