1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a set of new Livestrong Fuel Cells that I am looking to trade. They come with the Livestrong bag, so if anyone has an interest in these, let me know what you might have to trade.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, i have a brand new Black M Frame and I will throw in a Vault case. Thanks, Harry

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Harry,

I'm not a huge M frame fan, but just out of curiosity, what finish is the frame and what shape and color lens does it have in it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, They are the strike grey lens. The finish is like a matte black or a gloss black. Not shinny black. Brand New. Thanks, Harry
    WTT: Livestrong Fuel Cell - img1948p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would you be interested in clear frame fuel cells? I have a pair with violet iridium lenses.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Harry,

I had my fingers crossed that you were going to say that they had a positive red lens. I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to have to pass on this one.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are the clear / violet fuel cells new or in "like new" condition?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are in like new condition with box, but are not BNIB. I bought them for the collection, but have worn them for an hour or two. I will take new pictures of anything you'd like to see closer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Item Traded away...No longer available. Thanks!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

awww man, I really wanted these.

:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.