• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT London Oakley Pin For Other Oakley Pins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

As title says would like to trade London Olympic pin with card for other Oakley pins. I already have the NHRA pin, Totem pin, Infinite Hero pin, and Devils Brigade pin. So any other pins hopefully with cards. TACA pin, Breast cancer pin, Camo pin, etc. I would like to get. If it is a harder to get pin may include some cash in with the London pin.

Some people reacted to this post.
Can you take a pic of the NHRA pin, Im curious as to what it looks like

here is where I got it from, pictures on the listing. Ebay Item number: 261045870236

ok, that's a Gary Scelzi pin. I thought maybe there was a specific NHRA / Oakley pin

Bump that

I have a bunch of pins... i'm looking to trade for radars or froggys. none with card except the london...

Username Hidden said:
I have a bunch of pins... i'm looking to trade for radars or froggys. none with card except the london...
What pins do you have?

London, Jupiter Camo, Devils Brigade, TACA, both Breast Cancer, Flying Tiger, Infinite Hero, and 1 that I don't know but it has an O on it...

I forgot about the totem pin...

I'm still looking to trade for other pins. I have some of the London pins with cards.