1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just throwing out the feelers...does anyone have a pair of Night Camo M-Frames that they may be willing to sell or trade? Shoot me a PM if so, please. I'm not in a rush, but just want to see what's available out there. Will also consider just the frame only. Mahalo!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    I didn't know they made m frames in that colorway...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, neither did I until recently. Now the hunt begins, lol!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The white camo ones look cool too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Saw that one too, but like the night a little more. I'm sure I'll prolly want a white camo too...eventually, haha.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    I have some gold x m frames that r pretty unique. I didn't know they made those until i stumbled across them on ebay

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There is one on ebay.

The seller is calling it Shadow Camo but it looks like the Night Camo one. 200810441631 Big bucks!

One for a White Camo too. 200800683790

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Both of those prices seem reasonable considering the polarized m frame lens. A year ago there were shadow camo/grey lenses for a little over c-note.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    190681820942 150 back in June.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, saw the original posting for the night, then the other for the white. Have my eye on both, LOL!