1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am not much into M Frames so I am going to let these hit the road, I prefer trades of far greater value....lmao

First up: NEW ~ No Box or papers, just micro bag...
    WTT  /  M Frames - mframe21.jpg
    WTT  /  M Frames - mframe22.jpg
    WTT  /  M Frames - mframe24.jpg

Second up: NEW ~ No Box or papers, just micro bag...
    WTT  /  M Frames - mframe1.jpg
    WTT  /  M Frames - mframe2.jpg
    WTT  /  M Frames - mframe4.jpg

Saved the best for last: VINTAGE BNIB (Original) with papers...
    WTT  /  M Frames - mframestrile1.jpg
    WTT  /  M Frames - mframestrile3.jpg
    WTT  /  M Frames - mframestrile5.jpg
    WTT  /  M Frames - mframestrile2.jpg

PM me with reasonable trade offers....

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah I was getting excited for a moment I love M-frames for outdoor stuff but the first two are a little too plain though in my opinion. Wish I could rock vintage but I can't. Good luck on your trade!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Where is Rustpot at? He should be all over these :cool:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dunno... Rustpot, here boy.. c'mere... I got a treat for you...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm still pretty new here - but are the prices not supposed to be listed? What's the asking price on the Vintage?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Not for a trade I don't think.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Right now asking for trade offers, im a preferred trader by nature...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Out of town for the week, so I'm not online much.

I have Strikes in grey and a Heater in BIP, so the first set isn't of much interest, and I can't wear a Sweep at all, I think I recall trying a set on and the lens didn't cover my eyes!

The vintage are of interest, not sure I have much in the way of trade bait. The only pairs I have right now that don't strike my fancy are a set of matte black Flaks with gold iridium polarized, and a pair of black ink Batwolfs with black iridium (was talking with Chop about camo on the Batwolfs, but I think he lost interest?). The worth of your pair might be too high for me as well. I'm not too interested in the collector value, so the box and papers don't really pique my fancy. I've never had a +Red lens though.

If you had some Pro M's with a Heater persimmon, or VR50, or something fun I might jump. Trying to diversify a bit and get some lenses better suited for low light and shooting. I have a lot of black, polarized, VR28, dark stuff in the collection.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available...