• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT / M Frames

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am not much into M Frames so I am going to let these hit the road, I prefer trades of far greater value....lmao

First up: NEW ~ No Box or papers, just micro bag...
mframe21.jpg

mframe22.jpg

mframe24.jpg

Second up: NEW ~ No Box or papers, just micro bag...
mframe1.jpg

mframe2.jpg

mframe4.jpg

Saved the best for last: VINTAGE BNIB (Original) with papers...
mframestrile1.jpg

mframestrile3.jpg

mframestrile5.jpg

mframestrile2.jpg

PM me with reasonable trade offers....

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Ah I was getting excited for a moment I love M-frames for outdoor stuff but the first two are a little too plain though in my opinion. Wish I could rock vintage but I can't. Good luck on your trade!

Where is Rustpot at? He should be all over these :cool:

Dunno... Rustpot, here boy.. c'mere... I got a treat for you...

I'm still pretty new here - but are the prices not supposed to be listed? What's the asking price on the Vintage?

Username Hidden said:
I'm still pretty new here - but are the prices not supposed to be listed? What's the asking price on the Vintage?

Not for a trade I don't think.

Username Hidden said:

Right now asking for trade offers, im a preferred trader by nature...

Out of town for the week, so I'm not online much.

I have Strikes in grey and a Heater in BIP, so the first set isn't of much interest, and I can't wear a Sweep at all, I think I recall trying a set on and the lens didn't cover my eyes!

The vintage are of interest, not sure I have much in the way of trade bait. The only pairs I have right now that don't strike my fancy are a set of matte black Flaks with gold iridium polarized, and a pair of black ink Batwolfs with black iridium (was talking with Chop about camo on the Batwolfs, but I think he lost interest?). The worth of your pair might be too high for me as well. I'm not too interested in the collector value, so the box and papers don't really pique my fancy. I've never had a +Red lens though.

If you had some Pro M's with a Heater persimmon, or VR50, or something fun I might jump. Trying to diversify a bit and get some lenses better suited for low light and shooting. I have a lot of black, polarized, VR28, dark stuff in the collection.

Still available...