1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    I am looking to trade my Yellow Jawbone lenses for Split Jacket lenses. I am looking for any lenses that would be good for mtn biking so feel free to make offers. These lenses are mint condition never installed
    WTT Mint Yellow Jawbone Lenses - P1010140_zps4a9e3dc6.jpg
    WTT Mint Yellow Jawbone Lenses - P1010141_zpsc5ac2425.jpg
    WTT Mint Yellow Jawbone Lenses - P1010142_zps60f6c021.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    To the top

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I never tried, but do jawbone lenses NOT fit into the split jacket? I thought they were the same glasses?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Jawbone and racing jacket are compatible

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    I believe they will if I was to but a jawbone jaw on a split jacket frame. I know that @xmetalmaniac or @Oakster might know that for sure though? If that is true I would trade a devils brigade bag for a pair of Jawbone jaws, preferably Black or purple matte or polished would both be fine

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    Just tried in my wifes IH splits they jawbone lenses do not work with the split jaw.