1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have close up pics of the damage, I don't know what happened as that is the way I recieved it. It is solid, and the damage is not terribly noticible in regular light, the damage picture is directly under the light. There are a couple of scuff marks here and there, but the right cheek is the only damaged part. After seeing the other thread about Bob's, I included the bottom to show that it is legit.
    WTT: My Slightly Damaged Shadow Bob For OTT - IMG_25591.jpg?t=1344463156
    WTT: My Slightly Damaged Shadow Bob For OTT - IMG_25631.jpg?t=1344462552
    WTT: My Slightly Damaged Shadow Bob For OTT - IMG_25671.jpg?t=1344462922
    WTT: My Slightly Damaged Shadow Bob For OTT - IMG_25561.jpg?t=1344462784

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Man. Wish this wasn't so beat up. Idk how I'd fix it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, I think the guy just colored it in with a Sharpie. There is a tiny chunk missing but the cheek is sturdy.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    That's what it looks like. Honestly, it looks pretty rough.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It doesn't look that terrible under regular conditions, but yeah, he's beat up. I'd be willing to add some $ if needed.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Taking it to pms

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What are you looking for in trade? And also would you consider straight cash?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is really just like to trade for an OTT, but of I can't get that done in a day or two, I will come up with a fair price. Ok?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry, I'm on my phone. I'm just looking for an OTT, but if I can't close that, I will agree to a fair price.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sounds good dude. Thanks.