1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    WTT: my Timebomb 1 cannon red watch for the one with white dial anyone interested?i got the metal vault with it no paper box,sory...watch is in great shape,just sone small marks on glass...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Forgot to mention Europe/UK only....thank you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm thinking to sell it as well anybody interested?watch+metal case 450 pounds.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Pictures? The scratched crystal is probably a deal breaker for a lot of people

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I post picture tomorrow,but the thing is you can't see any scratch on glass from photos... :( and the bracelet is scratch free so there is not much to see...
    Actually have question was the standard timebomb with white or silver dial? Thank you

6. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    I believe the only version was titanium/white.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok thank you...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Guys anybody interested? Must finance my Medusa purchase..... price lowered:430 Euro+shiping!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    anybody still interested in TB1 ?