1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    looking to trade one of my neon yellow frogskins , these are the school bus yellow version mint new in box, looking for frogs or xmetal trades will kick in cash if needed, these are 03-200 with all original box , bag, and paper work. PM me with what you have and will send pictures, thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pmmmd!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah I saw those as well, and I thought it was weird. They were definitely not officially labelled as school bus yellow. They were just an early batch of the neon yellow. So that label is indeed weird.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    the label reads Neon Yellow, never saw one that read school bus, have a few and they all read neon yellow

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Friend of the Frog

Rating:
    100%
    Hopefully it's just an after market label

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's what it looks like to me

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Friend of the Frog