1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have two Oakley Display Cases for sale or trade. The first tower is a 6ft open display without the canister light. I am asking $225 for this one. The second tower is the Goggle Display Case complete with locks and key. I am asking $325 for this tower. All cases are in great condition with minor scuffs and scrapes. WTT:  Oakley Display Cases - OakleyDisplayCases_zpsb5fb905a.jpg . Thanks!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    I would like to grab them only if the shipping to me doesn't suck! sweet prices for awesome towers! GLWS bro!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks. I agree shipping can be a killer with these transactions. :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Where in Indiana are you? I might be able to work something if you're in like South Bend. I've got a guy that comes to here from Chicago once a month I might be able to coordinate with if he's driving instead of flying.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmd

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Located in Northern Indiana if anyone is interested in these cases. I can travel some to help deliver them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    My guy is in for picking one up next trip over. June 14th is our meeting, so it would be early on the 13th.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No Problem! I will hold one for ya. Just pm with details when you get them. No need to put down a deposit!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Still have one single tower for sale for $225 and Goggle Display with lock and key for $325 pm if interested will travel some to help deliver.