• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale WTT: Oakley Display Cases

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have two Oakley Display Cases for sale or trade. The first tower is a 6ft open display without the canister light. I am asking $225 for this one. The second tower is the Goggle Display Case complete with locks and key. I am asking $325 for this tower. All cases are in great condition with minor scuffs and scrapes.
OakleyDisplayCases_zpsb5fb905a.jpg
. Thanks!!

Some people reacted to this post.
I would like to grab them only if the shipping to me doesn't suck! sweet prices for awesome towers! GLWS bro!!

Thanks. I agree shipping can be a killer with these transactions. :)

Where in Indiana are you? I might be able to work something if you're in like South Bend. I've got a guy that comes to here from Chicago once a month I might be able to coordinate with if he's driving instead of flying.

Pmd

bump

Located in Northern Indiana if anyone is interested in these cases. I can travel some to help deliver them.

My guy is in for picking one up next trip over. June 14th is our meeting, so it would be early on the 13th.

No Problem! I will hold one for ya. Just pm with details when you get them. No need to put down a deposit!

Bump. Still have one single tower for sale for $225 and Goggle Display with lock and key for $325 pm if interested will travel some to help deliver.

Back