1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Guys I have a pair of the Oakley Jawbone's - Polished Black frames with the red icon and bolt-Polarized positive red lenses and persimmon lenses.
    Hard case, papers, polishing sack, xtra nose pieces-no box. Less than 10 days old. All is perfect but there is a small and extremely light scratch on one of the lenses. Very minor, does not affect vision or appearance. I'm not sure what I'm looking for-email me with what you have to offer in trade. I like vintage stuff, sub zeros, used Juliets or half x, or anything out or the ordinary-I tend to favor colored lenses over blacks and greys but will consider all.

These are just a tad big for my face

Thanks-US trades only please

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    You want to trade these for Juliet's? Weren't these the ones that were $100 at SGH?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Jawbone

Obviously depending on the value of the trade, there would be cash added. I've seen Juliets in a wide variety of prices on ebay depending on condition-I'm not looking for Mint. I don't expect an even trade for Juliets.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Traded for Switch-thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.