• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT: Oakley Juliet Ducati For Oakley Mag Switch Or ???

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of Oakley Juliets, the Ducati Edition with the Carbon Frames and black lens with the "Ducati etch" that come with the original box, coin, Ducati microfiber bag, warranty card, extra red earsleeves and red nosebombs in excellent condition...maybe 9.5/10 and no visible marks on the lenses. I also have an extra set of lens in the X-men Ruby lens that are from and aftermarket company on EBay so the Ruby lens are NOT "official" oakley but they are killer looking nonetheless and I will include these for the right deal! This is my first post here on the Oakley forums, as I have just discovered the site, but my wife and I have a long standing account on EBay "mattandmichelle" and would be more than happy to speak on the phone since I am the newbie. These glasses were purchased new last year and I believe I have the receipt from the Oakley Outlet in Dawsonville Georgia which I will include if I can dig it up.

I am mainly looking for a pair of Mag Switches with the Fire Iridium lens and in equal condition to my Juliet’s (like new). Mag Switches are mainly what I am looking for but to be honest I have worn only Juliets for so long I could be tempted to try something else but I really don't know what other models are out there.

I can't figure the picture thing out put I took some pics of the Ducati's with the black iridium lens that came with the glasses and the ruby lens as well as the box and all the items that I mentioned above. So please hit me up if you are interested and I will gladly send the pictures to you email address.

100_3785.jpg

100_3788.jpg

100_3790.jpg

100_3791.jpg

100_3796.jpg

100_3797.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Wish I had Mag Switches to trade you. Anyways welcome to the boards!

Username Hidden said:
Wish I had Mag Switches to trade you. Anyways welcome to the boards!

the welcome is much appreciated!

I am interested I have a pair. They are not perfect. The lenses look great but there are a few places on the frames that look like a coating is worn off. They are ice http://www.flickr.com/photos/67891416@N04/

Username Hidden said:
I am interested I have a pair. They are not perfect. The lenses look great but there are a few places on the frames that look like a coating is worn off. They are ice Flickr: reggavegga's Photostream

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to wait it out for a little while to see if i cant get th mag switches with the pearl frames and fire lenses in compatible condition.

I think i might be able to get a pair of Mag Switches in the colorway you want. Lenses weren't perfect and the frame showed minimal wear.

If you're still interested, i can see if i can still get my hands on them and trade you.

Username Hidden said:
I think i might be able to get a pair of Mag Switches in the colorway you want. Lenses weren't perfect and the frame showed minimal wear.

If you're still interested, i can see if i can still get my hands on them and trade you.

If these were in great condition it would be a no brainier but I need nice lens. I looked everywhere and have yet to find a place to get them so regretfully I will have to say hold off and I'll keep he post up and comb dbaybat th same time. By has a pair as well that is similar to the condition to he pair you can get ahold of and I'm staying away from those as well...but truly ppreciate the offer.

I have a brand new pair in the box. But frame is Dark Carbide and the Lens is Black Iridium. May not be what you are looking for.

Username Hidden said:
I have a brand new pair in the box. But frame is Dark Carbide and the Lens is Black Iridium. May not be what you are looking for.

I would do that, I really want pearl but for a NIB pair I'll take any color. Shoot me an email and I'll get you some pics.

If you decide to sell out right please pm me and let me know.
Thanks!