• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT:OCP Dark Grey Flak For Shadow Camo/G30 SJ2 170 For 40$ Item

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Since I cant seem to sell these I am willing to let the Dark Grey/Grey Flak XLJ BNIB-OCP go in trade for Sj2's just sold for 40 Shadow Camo G30 on 6 pm BNIB..if u want pics PM me email and Ill get them later from wife's new iphone

Some people reacted to this post.
That is a crazy good deal. If I had a pair of SJ2's, I would heh.

Yeah the main reason is I prefer Black or brown and i have enuff Flaks I am going to have all sales locked and just let friend put em on Ebay where ironically they will got more than 70 I think....no big deal I am happy with what I got from 6 pm during the sale...its funny MP's continue to be in demand yet were discontinued because they weren't selling...I have people with smaller fit heads ask me abt Gascan S and MP's constantly at work. Perhaps O should broaden their horizon to include the smaller fit people again-besides Fives...I like the look of Fuel Cell but it looks like blu blockers on me...the MD may have been considred big but the fit was good and it wrapped well on me... show me a Fuel cell small and I am on board

fuel cell is one of the best fitting frames I own currently. :D funny, i wish it was a bit bigger. I know your close to the same height as me. Monster dog's fit me great to i just wasn't into the styling of them.

@the piper: I got your point, but... Being a slim person with a small/medium head I only wore Gascans S, Straight Jackets, Flaks and Fives during the last years. But then I gave the Fuel Cell and the Batwolf a try. At first they look unusual on me, kind of bulky, but I get used to it and like it now - because they fit me well. "Fit well" means for me "covering the eyebrows", "not sitting on the cheeks", "staying at place while moving", "staying on top of the head", "(nearly) no gaps". So at least for me, its more an issue of "style" than of "fit" with some of those bigger frames Oakley came out nowadays... Greetz!

I would agree. I used to think the Gascan's were huge on my face. I started with the Nanowire 2.0, and then the Half and Flak jackets right after. The Gascan's were pretty large in comparison, but now it's pretty normal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.