1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just looking to trade off a set of 00 frames. I'm not certain of the value on these, so any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

WTT OO Wires - t2ec16fhjgie9nnwpropbqg.jpg

I don't believe these were very expensive as frames go, so open to offers on anything interesting (Unusual microbags, soft cases, or whatnot possibly?).

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just adding another photo. Would I be correct in estimating this pair in a 30-40ish ballpark for price?

WTT OO Wires - IMAG0136.jpg

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Almost definitely Rx. Though I don't believe the lenses are Oakley (no logo engraving). The left one has a weird/strong axis adjustment (was just peeping through them to compare against my prescription).

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    lenses easily cut for these bad boys. mint condition they fetch $200ish.i just acquired the black/pos red pair.. i intend to cut lenses soon for them (old lenses were peeling). great cool frames.. they didnt last long so not very common.. and Jordan designed it! haha!