• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT OO Wires

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Just looking to trade off a set of 00 frames. I'm not certain of the value on these, so any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

t2ec16fhjgie9nnwpropbqg.jpg

I don't believe these were very expensive as frames go, so open to offers on anything interesting (Unusual microbags, soft cases, or whatnot possibly?).

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Just adding another photo. Would I be correct in estimating this pair in a 30-40ish ballpark for price?

IMAG0136.jpg

Almost definitely Rx. Though I don't believe the lenses are Oakley (no logo engraving). The left one has a weird/strong axis adjustment (was just peeping through them to compare against my prescription).

Username Hidden said:
Almost definitely Rx. Though I don't believe the lenses are Oakley (no logo engraving). The left one has a weird/strong axis adjustment (was just peeping through them to compare against my prescription).

lenses easily cut for these bad boys. mint condition they fetch $200ish.i just acquired the black/pos red pair.. i intend to cut lenses soon for them (old lenses were peeling). great cool frames.. they didnt last long so not very common.. and Jordan designed it! haha!

Back