1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello forum members! I have a non-serial Plasma Juliet frame with brand new, never used black rubber kit and Gray lenses. Frame is 9/10 with tiny marks on the frame. It has also been freshly tuned by @THE X-MAN so the frame is factory tight. The Gray lenses are 8/10 with tiny cleaning scratches that don't affect vision. The Ice Iridium lenses and Ichiro rubber kit in the pictures are not included or for sale and the Ruby lenses pictured have been $OLD.

Looking to trade for Transformers Gascans complete with spare lenses if possible so the frame can be worn outside. I'll consider other trades too just pm me with offers. I was looking for a polished Juliet frame but I've given up! Lol. Thanks for looking!
    WTT Plasma Juliet w/Gray lenses and new rubbers for Polished Juliet frame only - image.jpg WTT Plasma Juliet w/Gray lenses and new rubbers for Polished Juliet frame only - image.jpg WTT Plasma Juliet w/Gray lenses and new rubbers for Polished Juliet frame only - image.jpg WTT Plasma Juliet w/Gray lenses and new rubbers for Polished Juliet frame only - image.jpg WTT Plasma Juliet w/Gray lenses and new rubbers for Polished Juliet frame only - image.jpg WTT Plasma Juliet w/Gray lenses and new rubbers for Polished Juliet frame only - image.jpg WTT Plasma Juliet w/Gray lenses and new rubbers for Polished Juliet frame only - image.jpg WTT Plasma Juliet w/Gray lenses and new rubbers for Polished Juliet frame only - image.jpg WTT Plasma Juliet w/Gray lenses and new rubbers for Polished Juliet frame only - image.jpg WTT Plasma Juliet w/Gray lenses and new rubbers for Polished Juliet frame only - image.jpg WTT Plasma Juliet w/Gray lenses and new rubbers for Polished Juliet frame only - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/6/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This guy is the real deal - an excellent OF member
    GLWS Brian :)

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Anyone? The rubies are an amazing deep red set!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Rubies potentially sold. Deal in the works.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Rubies still available.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Still looking for hammer stems and both lens sets are still available.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Price drop to $105 for rubies, $30 for gray or $120 for both. Someone has hammer stems out there right!?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous I've got a few Oakleys

Rating:
    94.9%
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks @SiRacer420. Much appreciated. Hopefully I can sell these lenses and come up with enough funds to purchase if that's the case

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.