• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading WTT Plasma Juliet w/Gray lenses and new rubbers for Polished Juliet frame only

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello forum members! I have a non-serial Plasma Juliet frame with brand new, never used black rubber kit and Gray lenses. Frame is 9/10 with tiny marks on the frame. It has also been freshly tuned by @THE X-MAN so the frame is factory tight. The Gray lenses are 8/10 with tiny cleaning scratches that don't affect vision. The Ice Iridium lenses and Ichiro rubber kit in the pictures are not included or for sale and the Ruby lenses pictured have been $OLD.

Looking to trade for Transformers Gascans complete with spare lenses if possible so the frame can be worn outside. I'll consider other trades too just pm me with offers. I was looking for a polished Juliet frame but I've given up! Lol. Thanks for looking!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
This guy is the real deal - an excellent OF member
GLWS Brian :)

Bump. Anyone? The rubies are an amazing deep red set!

Rubies potentially sold. Deal in the works.

Rubies still available.

Bump. Still looking for hammer stems and both lens sets are still available.

Bump. Price drop to $105 for rubies, $30 for gray or $120 for both. Someone has hammer stems out there right!?

Thanks @SiRacer420. Much appreciated. Hopefully I can sell these lenses and come up with enough funds to purchase if that's the case

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.