1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello forum members! I have a non-serial Plasma Juliet frame with brand new, never used black rubber kit and Gray lenses. Frame is 9/10 with tiny marks on the frame. It has also been freshly tuned by @THE X-MAN so the frame is factory tight. The Gray lenses are 8/10 with tiny cleaning scratches that don't affect vision. No box or coin unfortunately just the microfiber bag. WTT Plasma Juliets w/Gray lenses for Tron/Transformers Gascans or Pitboss II **TRADED** - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438968931.208511.jpg WTT Plasma Juliets w/Gray lenses for Tron/Transformers Gascans or Pitboss II **TRADED** - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438968978.915092.jpg WTT Plasma Juliets w/Gray lenses for Tron/Transformers Gascans or Pitboss II **TRADED** - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438968999.850801.jpg WTT Plasma Juliets w/Gray lenses for Tron/Transformers Gascans or Pitboss II **TRADED** - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438969017.103168.jpg WTT Plasma Juliets w/Gray lenses for Tron/Transformers Gascans or Pitboss II **TRADED** - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438917599.810771.jpg WTT Plasma Juliets w/Gray lenses for Tron/Transformers Gascans or Pitboss II **TRADED** - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438917607.894060.jpg WTT Plasma Juliets w/Gray lenses for Tron/Transformers Gascans or Pitboss II **TRADED** - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438917615.245469.jpg WTT Plasma Juliets w/Gray lenses for Tron/Transformers Gascans or Pitboss II **TRADED** - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438917623.162945.jpg

Looking to trade for Tron or Transformer Gascans complete with spare lenses if possible so the frame can be worn outside. Also interested in a Matte Black/BIP Pitboss II complete. I'll consider other trades too just pm me with offers. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: 8/11/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}]

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Unfortunately no. Not keen on any of those frame styles.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Is my "trading price" too high?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Does it Come with the rubbers shown in bottom pick I a have polished pb2

Last edited by a moderator: 8/12/15
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Corrected above question so it makes since lol

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes it does. Brand new OEM. The frame has the new nose bombs, t-shocks and ear socks installed. New orbital gaskets also. The rest of the rubber kit will come in the box.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.