1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to sell some pairs I don't really wear to fund some shades I want. I'm also open to trades. All prices INCLUDE SHIPPING but do not include PP (add 4% or gift). I'm only looking to ship in the continental US. I'm specifically looking for:
    • Any colorway XX (x-metal) but preferably a beater pair with beater prices (ideally with rubbers intact though) (haha that sounds wrong) (I'm willing to throw a BNIB carbon x squared into the mix if we're talking about trades
    • Infinite Hero Radar or any blue/ice combo radar or radarlock
    I have the following items for sale:

1) Matte Clear SGH Ruby Holbrook: Frame is fine except one nick on one of the bolts and arms are floppy and slightly uneven; lenses are a 7 although ruby replacement lenses can be had pretty easily: SOLD

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    2) STPL Holbrook: frame and lens mint except one leg is kind of floppy; box is cracked but I have original paperwork and microbag SOLD
    3) Heaven Plaintiff: NIB with Heaven/Hell Microfiber SOLD
    4) FMJ Pitbull: LNIB SOLD
    5) Skate Deck Holbrook: NIB TRADED/SOLD
    6) Rossi Deviation: LNIB PRICE DROP $90
    /WTT: Spring Cleaning - IMG_5129_zpse8978404.jpg
    /WTT: Spring Cleaning - IMG_5128_zps74b6dd8a.jpg
    7) Matte Black Monster Dog with Fire and Black Iridium: LNIB SOLD

8) Tony Stewart Monster Pup: LNIB SOLD

9) Polished Black Fast Jacket with Regular Jade & Blue Iridium: Excellent condition with soft vault, bag, and nosepieces but no box SOLD

10) Silver Fast Jacket with Regular Black Iridium & Persimmon: Fair condition with soft vault, bag, and nosepieces but no box; there are two paint fading/scrape? marks on the ends of frame as shown in pictures below but lens are excellent condition SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 8/21/13
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    11) Transition Clear to Black Iridium Fast Jacket with Polished Black Frame: Flawless condition/unused PRICE DROP $150
    /WTT: Spring Cleaning - IMG_5149_zpse735eb07.jpg
    /WTT: Spring Cleaning - IMG_5150_zpsbdc1e7ac.jpg
    /WTT: Spring Cleaning - IMG_5151_zpsc0d94660.jpg
    12) Just Silver Fast Jacket Frame: Excellent condition except there seems to be some weird glue marks on the edges of one of the icons SOLD
    13) Livestrong Soft Vault for Half Jacket & Flak Jacket:PRICE DROP $22 (OR LOOKING FOR TRADE FOR SPLIT JACKET SOFT VAULT)
    /WTT: Spring Cleaning - image_2_zps2d8b1af4.jpeg
    14) American Flag Glow in the Dark Custom Holbrook: Lenses are 10/10; frame has one small strip near lens where the paint chipped I think? and one of the icons fell off (though it looks fine actually without the icons at all); since these are custom, they didn't come with a specific microfiber or box so I'll put them in a generic Oakley bag and box PRICE DROP $190
    /WTT: Spring Cleaning - IMG_5134_zps01c08c7c.jpg
    /WTT: Spring Cleaning - IMG_5135_zps184e4833.jpg
    /WTT: Spring Cleaning - IMG_5136_zps856d0341.jpg
    /WTT: Spring Cleaning - IMG_5139_zps5cea6788.jpg
    /WTT: Spring Cleaning - IMG_5137_zpsf1c66a54.jpg

Attached Files:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    pmd you

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Unicorn Chaser

Rating:
    100%
    o_O Didn't I already purchase those matte clear HB's from you a week ago?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha this is my spare pair. The ones I shipped you were better in terms of the legs and I put fresh rubies into them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Unicorn Chaser

Rating:
    100%
    You sneaky bugger! Had me worried there for a moment :shock:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The frame only silver fast jacket has been sold.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Haha im two minutes late

10. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    Stpl brooks still available?