1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of brand new Shaun White Flat Black / Gold Trim, polarized Lens. These are 100% brand new unworn factory fresh with matching micro bag. I have 3 pair but I want to let go one because I lost the box when I put it on display

Also Violet Clear Frogskins BNIB

Trade: looking for metals, c100 Jupiter BNIB, Don Pendelton BNIB, Y 2 tier display, STPL Holbrook, you name it....Cash can be Paypal-ed to square up any deals as well so I am open to anything people want to do.

WTT/ - SW Holbrook Matte, Black Polarized...BN / Frogskin Clear Violet Lens  BNIB - DSC_0395scopy.jpg

WTT/ - SW Holbrook Matte, Black Polarized...BN / Frogskin Clear Violet Lens  BNIB - DSC_0399scopy.jpg

Sorry I have to embed my name in the photos, people are just stealing my photos for ebay and I found 5 separate sellers using my stuff... . Dam People

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you want to sell them you need to post a price.

Thanks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    edited: for trade, Thanks