1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to trade these 2 Straight jacket II"s for flak jackets. Both are in 9/10 condition overall. There are no scratches on either frame or lenses. Will sell for $110 shipped each or $190 for both. Payment via PayPal add 3% or gifted payment. If offering a trade in particular looking for the white with text flak and true carbon flak. Open to offers of other flaks also.

White chrome + red iridium
    WTT/WTS: 2pairs SJ2 - 7fa225b9.jpg

Shadow camo +red iridium
    WTT/WTS: 2pairs SJ2 - 0cdaf914.jpg

Both glasses come with microbag only

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Just a heads up, i found the White text Flak jacket with +Red (Non-XLJ) at the Vault for $79 + tax.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I live in aus so I don't have access to that site. Thanks though

4. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Oh i know. I just meant maybe someone here could help pick them up and ship them to you if you really wanted them. I would offer, but my wallet is a bit tight at the moment and it's rare that i get out to a vault. It's about an hour drive each way for me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks, well hopefully someone can take these off my hands and I'll see how I go from there. Thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm replied

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest