1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got this pair yesterday and its been worn twice for a total of an hour. The fit just isn't right for me so I'm looking to trade them, preferably as a partial trade towards a plasma Juliet. Colorway isn't set in stone and I'd be open to trading for other frames too, just let me know what you've got. I'd also sell them outright for $100 (PayPal fees and shipping costs included in that price) in CONUS ONLY.

These come with a black microbag only, no box or paperwork. Everything is flawless to my eyes since they are essentially brand new, but let's call it a 9.5/10 since they've been worn. The lenses were just treated with Oakley hydrophobic solution front and back yesterday. Pics below.

WTT/WTS Like New Valve Dark Grey w/ Emerald Iridium Polarized - uploadfromtaptalk1428683523016.jpg

WTT/WTS Like New Valve Dark Grey w/ Emerald Iridium Polarized - uploadfromtaptalk1428683532491.jpg

WTT/WTS Like New Valve Dark Grey w/ Emerald Iridium Polarized - uploadfromtaptalk1428683541521.jpg

WTT/WTS Like New Valve Dark Grey w/ Emerald Iridium Polarized - uploadfromtaptalk1428683553097.jpg

WTT/WTS Like New Valve Dark Grey w/ Emerald Iridium Polarized - uploadfromtaptalk1428683561194.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 4/13/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Price drop to $100 shipped.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Interested in fuel cells?

4. Anonymous