1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So as the title says, i am looking to trade away and sell a polished/black iridium penny. I recently got this a few weeks ago and the are in pretty good condition, there are tight and the lenses only have a few light scratches. Minor Nicks on the frame. SERIALIZED PBxxxxxx, i am looking to trade because i dont really like how a polish frame look on me, dont think they suit me...

So i am looking for mostly metals, so metals frames such as Romeo 1, Juliet, XX or other Penny. If you have any other thing besides metals, just hit me up and maybe we might still be able to strike a deal! And i would like to get $220 shipped to anywhere in the world. I am open to any reasonable offers you might have. So just pm me guys! Thanks! :)

WTT/WTS: Polished/black Iridium Penny - IMG_11161.jpg
    WTT/WTS: Polished/black Iridium Penny - IMG_11151.jpg
    WTT/WTS: Polished/black Iridium Penny - IMG_11141.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would like to add that For plastic frame trades I am most interested in david Flores gascan 2.0... Do hit me up guys! I will add money if needed to!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pictures would help.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am on it!! Will get it up by tonight!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Back up again after lending it to my brother who didnt like how they fit after 3 weeks! Hit me up guys! Open to any trade offers! :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No one interested in a penny???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I been trading or selling the same penny's for 2 weeks now, good luck bro

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks man! Good luck to you too! Dont know why people dont like the penny. They are awesome looking and in fact not that small either.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have no idea how to edit the title and not sure if i should create a new thread but dont want to clutter the thread but this are FOR SALE NOW! I am looking for $250 shipped to anywhere as that was how much i spent. I am open to any offers! So just shoot me a PM!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.