• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT/WTS Red Tiger

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to shift one of the two remaining frames that I don't wear anymore. These are the Red Tiger Stripe Racing Jacket with Persimmon lens. The frame is in very good condition with just a little fading of the stripe under the nose bridge where they sit on your nose. Oakley still in tact on the nose bridge. Nose bombs about 3 months old. Stem rubbers in very good condition. Lens looks very good. There are just a couple of chips on the inside of the right eye lens but i've had to give it a real good looking over & get it at the right angle to see them. These in now way affect the vison. I've used them for Mountain Biking through forrests & they are great with this lens as they lighten everything up. I'd sooner trade but would also be willing to sell too. I'll set the price at £165.00 inc paypal fees & shipping to the USA. UK Shipping take £5.00 off, so £160.00. No box, just the bag. But these will come securely packaged for you.

565t.jpg

kre2.jpg

dnhv.jpg

wf14.jpg

osi4.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
What are you looking for in trade

Those are badass.

what is the USD

Username Hidden said:
what is the USD

not sure but if you look up on google I'm sure there are converters there but payment would be in GB pounds as PayPal rates differ from the actual true exchange rate

Username Hidden said:
What are you looking for in trade

Any OTT or Romeo one. LOL. No really one frame would be the grey/+red scalpel as I promised my youngest son I'd get him that pair. Plus Holbrook for my eldest son & I'm willing to look at anything really especially some of the glasses that you guys can get off the vaults site at the moment.

Don't forget about meeeeeeeeeee........................

Would you take a grey/+red polarized split jacket instead of the scalpel in trade?

Username Hidden said:
Would you take a grey/+red polarized split jacket instead of the scalpel in trade?
I would but my son really wants those Scalpel's so that is one pair I am keen to get for him. Plus something for myself of some brooks for my other son.