• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT/WTS: STPL Holbrook

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to sell or trade my STPL Holbrook. If selling, I'm looking to get $185, shipped. The glasses themselves have been worn by me before, but that is not to say they are in bad condition. The chrome lens is scratch free, as are the frames. The frames are still very tight and have not been stretched. The unfortunate part of this sale is that the clear box was damaged during a move. The box was bent, and one of the tabs was cracked. There is white line and a long thin bump on each side of the box where it was bent. This also does not allow the box to sit straight when placed down, it leans to the left. I want to be completely honest with my seller, and I have taken some pictures that illustrate the damage. If you are a serious buyer I would gladly take more pictures or videos to show you more details. As for trades, I'd be looking to get a different special edition glasses in return, nothing really generic. I'm a fan of Holbrooks, Frogskins, and Radars. I'd willing to add cash on my side for the right pair of glasses. Comment or inbox offers!

image5.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image7.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent.

PMed back, sorry I got caught up in some NHL13

I think I am too late...Sending pm anyways.

i have jupiter camo holbrooks pm if interested

Dang just posted a wtb yesterday and I didn't see this till now... pm sent.

Getting a lot of trade offers right now, so selling them outright doesn't seem likely right now. Let me know what you got!

Pm sent.

Still available and looking for a home. Bump it.

PM sent, also have a pair of frogs as well as other Brooks.