1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey all!

Found a pair of Penny X-Metal Titanium's with VR28 Black Lens locally was so excited bought them but as you know with the Pennys they are made for a normal size face and over the years my face is a bit more ummmm rounded than it used to be!

The are in Amazing shape not a scratch!!! and come with orig Coin and Box!

Im looking for the next size up for face fit only so looking to trade these for Julliets in same condition!

If interested get back to me

Cheers Billy

griffy@babineau.ca

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys if you wish to have pics just send me a message or email!

Cheers (not sure how to post em)

Billy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe you could upload them to Imageshack or Photobucket and click add to forum option then paste it in here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yo Bill, thanks again for the trade! Just FYI guys, these are no longer available. They completed my search for the 6 Penny set!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.