1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I have an X-Metal Poster frame W/ a Taj Burrow Water Jacket poster in it. The poster is in mint condition and the frame is in excellent condition, no dents at all. Looking to sell. Asking $200. Not sure what shipping would be on something like this. I would have to contact and get an estimate. I have seen a couple of these, but none in the condition that this one is in. 45"X35"x2" Huge.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/useralbums/my-album.104/view

I would also be willing to trade for the right piece. Always looking for glasses. Also will trade for display pieces. Make an offer you never know.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Huh? thought I'd at least get people looking and offering some trades for this. Its immaculate.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    The frame is nice, I have a few of them already. In my opinion the poster is not very desirable. That is hurting it a little if you are figuring some amount of the asking price for the poster.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Not really thinking about the poster. Have seen these in worse condition sell for $300 and up. I am perfectly willing to keep it and use it in my display. Just thought I might be able to sell it or parlay it into something I would enjoy more

5. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. willing to listen to offers. I don't have room to display it right now, so its just sitting and collecting dust.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. still available. willing to listen on trade offers.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    I can always use another poster frame, what are you looking for?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I have been looking for a pair of juliets. Obviously not a brand new pair but one that is not totally shot out. Something I can add new lenses to and they would be functional. My favorite frames are Scars, Fatcats, Monster pups, Holbrooks, Montefrio's and Crankcases. always looking for a ti copper mag switch. I will listen on anything. Can't hurt to throw something out. It will cost approx. $50 to ship it, so I can eat that if the value of the trade dictates. Let me know.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Been a while. Still have this. Still looking to move it. If anyone is interested, make an offer, I am willing to listen.. Still looking for a pair of Juliets.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    One of my Lance posters would look good in that frame. ;)