• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT X Metal XX, Plasma Ice Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of serialized xx's. Lenses are a 5-6 out of 10 but still good. The socks and nose bombs are new and nose piece is a little loose on one side but not bad. I am looking for some polarized Juliet's maybe and I have cash if needed.
5968c26a.jpg
6f0eb7f0.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Ok.....It quite obvious you are new here, based on the fact you joined today 5/18/12, made 15+ posts, PM'd me to allow you into the exchange area so you could sell NIB polarized Juliet lenses that you bought thinking they would fit the XX Xmetal, which were sold on Ebay for $90.00. Now you want polarized juliets in trade for some XX Xmetals with damaged lenses. Please be specific, on what you are looking for. Update your thread and stop posting in haste. As you have posted twice in the metal section, first looking for lenses for these XX's and them wanting to trade them, this causes confusion within the forum.

You are right I am new here, and I have posted a few times today. I WAS pretty excited about finding this site, but apparently you have to ask permission to post stuff on here. I did want into this page because I was out $$$ for buying the wrong lenses because I was told I had Juliet's. They sold as quick as I posted them so then I figured I could find some lenses on this great site...but pretty soon learned that would be like finding a needle in a haystack....wait a minute I feel like I'm explaining to my parents what happened. I have had great interactions with everyone I have spoken with with the exception of you trying to belittle me by posting stuff you could have easily pm'd and even close my threads. All I know is it's a great way to treat new members.

How loose is the nose bridge?

It isnt bad. It doesn't bother me but I made sure I put it in there to be completely honest. And thanks for helping me with everything!

You don't have to ask permission to post stuff just read the forum rules first. Your posts will cause confusion because members don't know what your intentions are. If you feel that you were belittled or I came off to harsh, well then I publicly apoligize. My post states fact, members will review your posts and see the same thing, nothing to hide here.... 2 things will occur, members will pm me regarding your posts or they will try and flame/argue with you. If I post the issue they have no say after that because it has been addressed. How do I know this? It happens all the time. If you want lenses for your XX's give it some time, members may be able to assist you, they may have a spare pair, can be custom cut from OEM lenses, or will work a deal with you, give yourself a few days and let members respond to your needs.....

I appreciate your apology and I apologize for causing any confusion. I just thought I was keeping my options open. I just seen a few post where people were looking for these glasses so I thought it was an option. If someone does end up having a spare pair I would love to buy them but I don't see too many ads for lenses on here. So I assumed I was beating a dead horse. And with the lenses I have being scratched some..I felt its very important to be honest about everything!

Would you be willinf to send it in for a tuneup if someone bought them?

Pm sent

I don't know, from what I have researched, this frame alone is worth $220 or so and even more if I get the bridge tightened.

Status
Not open for further replies.