1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was watching this video and realized I have a few sets of these in my garage. Maybe like 4. Still brand new in the package. I am not going to say what the emblem looks like but was mentioned by a viewer in the questions area. Anyway I think I paid like 19.00 each for them. I only use and I have never had issues. The bottom compartment is under like a spring tension and when you press the button that kinda looks like an "O" the bottom slowly slides out almost like a hydraulic shock. Pretty cool comes with pretty much every small bit you will need for small work.
    I am looking to trade For Oakley stuff mentioned in my Xmetal xchange

I am not the guy in the video. If it is not ok to post the link please delete the link and I will post something.
    I didn't know it would actually post the video in the thread figured users would have insert link in URL

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    The guy in the video is actually a member here. Dude knows his stuff.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is there anything else you are looking for in trade? Unfortunately I don't have anything on your list.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No that's pretty much it right now. The other things I would want but haven't started a collection yet would the
    24K Juliet
    Infinite Hero Juliet
    Over the tops
    and medusa but they are just crazy items