1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Considering parting with perhaps my favorite Penny... I have found an X-Metal Penny that completes my collection so something has to give. [I also have a Polished that is in excellent condition that may be going up any day now].

This is an X-Man custom refinished Oakley Penny. The entire frame has been transitioned to matte black with custom cut violet iridium lenses installed. The frame, hinges, rubbers, and lenses are perfect. Even the rivets have been machined so they are flush. During the refinishing a tune-up was performed so these as tight if not are tighter than you would find then when new. (y'all know what X-Man does... blah, blah, blah, eBay fluff...)

It was perfect when I got it and has been sitting in my case since.

I mentioned that I have lens options available including 24K polarized and Black Iridium polarized. These can be swapped out for an additional $20 [forum member discount], as opposed to $30 for actual donor lens cost [which is listed on eBay].

I also have this listed on the 'Bay here:
    One of A Kind Oakley x Metal Penny Sunglasses Matte Black Frame Violet Lenses | eBay

The original investment with the work that was done was well over $500... I am looking to get what I got into it. $400 CONUS shipped F&F to forum folks, nets me $380-ish once shipped and insured.
    Only looking for $ - No trades please. (well there is always a trade, but it would have to be something really really good)

Here are a couple of pics - there are a couple more over on the 'Bay
    X-Man Custom Penny Sunglasses Matte Black Frame Violet Lenses - 20140407_114924.jpg X-Man Custom Penny Sunglasses Matte Black Frame Violet Lenses - 20140407_114932.jpg X-Man Custom Penny Sunglasses Matte Black Frame Violet Lenses - 20140407_114939.jpg X-Man Custom Penny Sunglasses Matte Black Frame Violet Lenses - 20140407_115001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 4/7/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous JFL lover

Rating:
    100%
    These look great.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are awesome, perfect, as good as a penny gets. I have two trade offers and a cash offer so anyone interested please PM me. Thanks!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    Pmed

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SPT / cancelled eBay listing also - Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.