1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is kind of a long shot, but as the title says, My X-Man hammer Juliet for your X-Man hammer Juliet

I have a perfect like new Juliet with hammerstems refinished in plasma by the X-man. It's so perfect that I'm trying to save it from getting refinished by him again into Cerakote black. I am looking for someone willing to trade their X-Man Juliet with hammerstems in Cerakote black. It must be in the same great condition as mine is. No lenses needed. It has to be done by The X-Man like mine is.

NOT FOR SALE !!! Only the trade described above. I will give it a week before I send it to him to get refinished. PM me if you have one.
    Thanks.

X-Man  Juliet for your X-Man Juliet - DONE - IMG_3647.JPG X-Man  Juliet for your X-Man Juliet - DONE - IMG_3648.JPG X-Man  Juliet for your X-Man Juliet - DONE - IMG_3649.JPG X-Man  Juliet for your X-Man Juliet - DONE - IMG_3645.JPG

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Found the hammerstems on ebay thanks to @SiRacer420 . Saved a perfect X-man plasma hammerstems Juliet from getting refinished again.
    @THE X-MAN , another Juliet with a desperate need of a refinish and tune-up heading your way (as soon as the hammers arrive from Japan)

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.