• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-MANS FEEDBACK

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

My fellow peeps,
can all of you who were satisfied with my repairs please give me some positive feedback and help me out .those of you who do will get a break on your next repairs.

Some people reacted to this post.
Jeez Mark, how many of mine have you done for me? Eight pair I believe?
Mark does great work with a turn-around way better than Oakley CC.
I've sent 2 pair to OCC and they took about a month each.
One pair of Juliets came back as loose as they started and Mark re-worked those for me too- actually wearing them today.
I sent 8 pair to Mark on several occasions which were done at half the cost and in less than a week.
No-brainer for me, keep up the great work!

Username Hidden said:
Jeez Mark, how many of mine have you done for me? Eight pair I believe?
Mark does great work with a turn-around way better than Oakley CC.
I've sent 2 pair to OCC and they took about a month each.
One pair of Juliets came back as loose as they started and Mark re-worked those for me too- actually wearing them today.
I sent 8 pair to Mark on several occasions which were done at half the cost and in less than a week.
No-brainer for me, keep up the great work!

My thoughts exactly! My 11th pair arrives today and I have to say that the personal time and attention to getting the job done right and in a quick time frame is second to none. I too have had Juliets tuned up at HQ and they've come back what I consider loose. Mark is and has most definately become an invaluable asset to us metal-heads here on the Forum. Here's to you Mark..... Keep up the great work and know that it is much appreciated!!!!!

how about me bro? left a feedback before. now leave some FB for me too. lol!!! excellent work excellent service bros!! now thats the x-man!

As many others do I have an X metal addiction. Getting one in perfect condition is rare. With my OCD if they are not perfect, off to the X man, when I get them back they are. I am never in a hurry but always fast turnaround. I have done 6 pairs, sending out #7 and #8 today. Very happy customer.

Hi Mark, do you want feedback on the exchange forum as well?
Sorry for late shipment, traveling last 2 weeks.

Actually i wanted all the feedback in the exchange forum for now on,that would be great.there are people out there who dont trust who i am or what i do so this would help me out alot.

Tried posting feedback and got an error:
"Selected thread is invalid. This error shouldn't occur, please refresh and try again"
This could be because there are no posts from you in the exchange forum. With the new 3.0 there is a pull down menu of threads to pick, tried several, I get the same error.
Mods please help if I am doing something wrong. Thanks.

Username Hidden said:
"Selected thread is invalid. This error shouldn't occur, please refresh and try again"
This could be because there are no posts from you in the exchange forum. With the new 3.0 there is a pull down menu of threads to pick, tried several, I get the same error.
I had the same problem the other day. Kept linking to the wrong thread

Username Hidden said:
I had the same problem the other day. Kept linking to the wrong thread

Username Hidden said:

X3 Mark, chose every thread available in the new drop-down and got the above error on each.
That's why I put the feedback in this thread.

Mark, I will move this thread to the exchange side of the forum. The exchange section, as far as I know was the only way to get/receive feedback. I don't know if it works different in the new 3.0 version but lets see what happens.......

Back