• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-MANS FEEDBACK

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I will PM u later if i already have 3 pairs for repair sir :)

Some people reacted to this post.
Feedback left. Pennys are perfect. Now they will be off to DrChop for some lenses. Then we'll see the wife will give them up long enough for pics.

Also X-Man, just wondering, do you leave feedback for customers as well?

already did ...thanks sharjt

I just saw that. Thanks again.

Though you have completed my piece and awaiting its arrival back to me, i have yet seen the finished product. My positive feedback to you is that before you commend on the job, you made an effort to verify the finest of details what is the requirement from the customer point of view. You gave alternatives like the option to either use back the potentially good OEM bridge rubber or your indefinite lasting bridge rubber. This kinda service is top notch. Total Cust Satisfaction. Btw, hv you packed and send back my unit? Wats the ETA?

Maul,
I finished your job this week and do all my international shipping on Saturday mornings,i will give you a tracking number tomorrow morning when it is on its way.

Just wanted to leave a positive feedback for the awesome job Mark did on my Penny frames. Thanks!

Same here for the pennies and juliet he restored for me! Big thanks! :)

As always, Mark,, your work is supreme. This is your feedback.

Username Hidden said:
As always, Mark,, your work is supreme. This is your feedback.
I have a pair you did and I get a ton of compliments. I lie and say its a one of a kind custom lol