• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-MANS FEEDBACK

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Finally receive my items from mark, I was stunned when i open the box, those juliet matte black are gorgeous, the pennies are very much sweeter than before, the nose bridge are tight as hell..will definitely send another batch of juliet and pennies next month..salute mark for your brilliant work..thank you so much. two thumbs up.

by the way he even give me a limited edition X-Man design shirt..big thanks to that as well.

As promise PICTURES Below.:drinks:

MJC_5293_zps5827b890.jpg

MJC_5257_zpsacecd06c.jpg

MJC_5296_zpsa7aa8437.jpg

5_zps35c5ce8f.jpg

2_zps4bc81b42.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
The X-MAN has done excellent work for me on a couple of Ti02 conversions.
He brought two juliet pairs back form the dead ;-)

had several pairs tuned up and one refinished last week. Came back with a very quick turnaround and his work is exceptional, period. I would not hesitate to have more work done in the future. Super tight nose bridge work and just a great overall experience, thanks mark!

Just got my Titanium Juliets back, after a much needed tune up. Thanks again Mark

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to the X-man's tune up and refinishing services. Job well done and couldn't be happier with the results.

Thanks X-Man, tight as new now! Yahoo!!!! And super thanks for the shirt! :)

DSC01682_zps34faecc4.jpg

DSC01679_zpsc8b208fe.jpg

Mark did an awesome job on my Romeo 1's as well!!

Sent in multiple pairs in to The X-Man, he delivered on every pair. Tighter than new, rivets are factory match, and to boot turn around was quick.

Thanks again! THE X-MAN is a must have around here.

hey Xman I got some work coming your way!!! Is there anyway you can convert a plasma frame to the black... like the top pair pictured below???
MJC_5296_zpsa7aa8437.jpg

Yep $90.00 shipped