• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-mans Got Screws In Stock

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
If you have damaged T6 screws for the orbitals or temple, I have replacements in stock. But im going to use them only for damaged stripped out screws that I have to drill out. Quantities are limited.

If you have damaged T6 screws for the orbitals or temple, I have replacements in stock. But im going to use them only for damaged stripped out screws that I have to drill out. Quantities are limited.
Hi there, I purchased a pair of non serialed Juliet emerald Ichiro's the other day and the temple screw head is gone, with a burred out hole you can't even put a t6 screwdriver in - absolutely gutted!!!
Also one of the the orbital screws looks like it's on it way out too!
Would this be something you could help with?

Last edited:
Hi there, I purchased a pair of non serialed Juliet emerald Ichiro's the other day and the temple screw head is gone, with a burred out hole you can't even put a t6 screwdriver in - absolutely gutted!!!
I'm gonna go climb out on a limb and say yes he can.

Yes, he's the guy to go to. Those OEM screws are pretty bad and easy to strip out. Especially if you have a crappy driver. If anybody can save them for you, it's @THE X-MAN

Yeah I can do that .
fill out the order form from my website completely .......and send them in when you're ready

Yes, he's the guy to go to. Those OEM screws are pretty bad and easy to strip out. Especially if you have a crappy driver. If anybody can save them for you, it's @THE X-MAN
I was really gutted when I opened them, as the glasses themselves were in good condition with mint lenses, but I noticed the right arm was really loose an decided to tighten and then saw just a round hole that the t6 driver just turned in! I then went to take out the lenses and the noticed one of them wasn't responding under a bit of pressure, so decided to leave it for the expert - hopefully!

Latest Posts

Back