• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Men: Apocalypse

This movie is supposed to take place in 1983. Frogskins came out in 1985. So yes, it'd be a slight anachronism, but a minor one, that money easily overlooks...

But yes, it looks like Lux broke the Oakley tradition and went to another of their brands, Ray Ban...

Based on that one pic.

Holy ****. Anachronism? Now I have to start looking up meanings. This thread may be to high brow for me.

This movie is supposed to take place in 1983. Frogskins came out in 1985. So yes, it'd be a slight anachronism, but a minor one, that money easily overlooks...

But yes, it looks like Lux broke the Oakley tradition and went to another of their brands, Ray Ban...

Based on that one pic.

The year that the movie supposed to take place is about mutants living among us, so can someone on the production team overlook when Oakley was a player that year.

I really hate the fact that Cyclops is not wearing Oakley in this movie (for one the visor/ quarts lenses that controls his power should look high technology looking right?).
Well, maybe in the later part of the movie he will wear another pair (hopefully Juliet so we can all be smiling afterwards)
The movie trailer looks nice though.

Recent interviews place the year at 1983. Blades or ...uh.. Frogskins, no? Don't know much oakley back then. But it's easy to say he saw the error of his ways and moved to Oakley.

Latest Posts

Back