• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Men: Apocalypse

Not sure about the movie but I did find 4 new APOCALYPSE on the SI site and didn't see any on the the main site. Here is a pic of the Crank and Frogskins. Damn, that looks like a 1st Cav Division etch in the upper right of the frogskins....that was the aviation unit that was in Apocalypse Now movie from many years ago for you youngsters. The movie with the famous quote from Robert Duvall "Damn I love the smell of napalm in the morning".

4NTQuanBnfGU5OWU2YzI5NTQ5ZWYxMThkOGI0ZjM2MDliMTNhMTk0NTZlNDYyNjJkNzBjYzhjZmRhNjg5MDRjMDk3YzNmZmE.jpg
2MTQuanBnfDk4YjNmMTk0OGIwMTBjMjJmMzlkMTllOWQ5YTM3ZDIwZGVlNWNmNjg2OGMxZGEzN2U2NTYxOTFiNDMyMDEyZTk.jpg

Not sure about the movie but I did find 4 new APOCALYPSE on the SI site and didn't see any on the the main site. Here is a pic of the Crank and Frogskins. Damn, that looks like a 1st Cav Division etch in the upper right of the frogskins....that was the aviation unit that was in Apocalypse Now movie from many years ago for you youngsters. The movie with the famous quote from Robert Duvall "Damn I love the smell of napalm in the morning".

4NTQuanBnfGU5OWU2YzI5NTQ5ZWYxMThkOGI0ZjM2MDliMTNhMTk0NTZlNDYyNjJkNzBjYzhjZmRhNjg5MDRjMDk3YzNmZmE.jpg
2MTQuanBnfDk4YjNmMTk0OGIwMTBjMjJmMzlkMTllOWQ5YTM3ZDIwZGVlNWNmNjg2OGMxZGEzN2U2NTYxOTFiNDMyMDEyZTk.jpg

Smells like... Victory.

Or not...

Back