• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Men Radarlock For Cyclops

the strange thing is spoiler scroll

Yeah, probably implies something about the effort into designing them. Like I said earlier, the extra pieces seem connected to just the lens. It's not like they seal the eyes either so it's just so unfunctional in theory Just a non-robust pair with less visibility than the regular counterpart. It sorta looks cool if executed properly.

Unless he is a major player in the next movie I am not sure why these actors came back for a minute or 2 I know nothing tho abt comics Wife and I just wanted to see Stewart McKellen I have seen a few of the marvel movies on fx besides the earlier x men I thought this was pretty good- this from a non fan of comics and I did think the glasses were cool... But like I said my frame of reference on marvel dc movies is poor. Seems like this took a lot of thought to write I only hope the word on Bryan Singer is false that's just disturbing O ought to sell these I don't know why they sit on potential profit this way.

already ordered 3 Dad put up his house for the loan...sorry guys...seriously I thought they looked good but it was so darn brief

Back