1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For your consideration:

1x Juliet 24K complete (10/10, LNIB)
    1x X-Squared 24K complete (10/10, LNIB)
    1x Custom R2 gold plated with gold lenses (9/10*)
    1x Custom Half-X gold plated with gold polar lenses (9/10*)
    1x Countertop display case** (all lights work, no significant damage at all)
    2x single black orbital stands
    1x double black orbital stand
    1x gold anodized large coin holder
    1x large old-style X-metal coin (Juliet)
    2x gold anodized pop/card holder
    1x 'Polarized' pop card

*Rating the R2 and Half-X as 9/10 since they are not new, but they are in about as good a shape as you can imagine after being subjected to the custom gold transformation processes. Lenses in both are 9+, very wearable.

All items can be shipped at the Buyer's expense. I am also open to meeting up, or even delivery within a few hours of the Baltimore/DC region.

**There is also an option for a Stretchline single-wide case instead. (pictured separately - no rust, lights work, no significant damage, both door locks function properly, one of the two drawer locks are functional, rails are excellent - again, absolutely no rust on this at all)

I am asking $3900 (as shown below with Countertop 3.0) net after all fees, shipping, negotiated delivery charges, etc... Or $4200 net (after all fees, shipping, etc...) with the Stretchline upgrade. Unfortunately I cannot let go of both cabs as I still have ~50 pairs I need to care for.

I may not respond to your PM promptly as I do not check my inbox here often, but I promise I will check back at least every couple of days and respond to folks in the order that I receive their PM. Of course some members know how to reach me otherwise and that is welcome presuming they already have my contact info. :)

Not a fire sale, not interested in parting out or breaking up, and not listing the package on eBay (yet). I just don't wear these and they sit in the corner, literally - they need a good/better home than I care to provide at this time.

Here are the pics - the cab and everything inside, listed above is included:

X-Metal 24K Collection - 21779553319_bc460ffd75_z.jpg

X-Metal 24K Collection - 21778364490_50d2cab01c_z.jpg

X-Metal 24K Collection - 21942410686_13ee43e7e7_z.jpg

X-Metal 24K Collection - 21780727948_b98f264963_z.jpg

X-Metal 24K Collection - 21779554289_3e929b4e40_z.jpg

X-Metal 24K Collection - 21778364800_2433f5787c_z.jpg

X-Metal 24K Collection - 21778365240_a54c2fbc58_z.jpg

X-Metal 24K Collection - 21778601018_a74bd1e3d8_z.jpg

X-Metal 24K Collection - 21345328893_becb0b8914_z.jpg

...and the Stretchline option (swap the Countertop 3.0 cab):

X-Metal 24K Collection - MJLSr-Stretchline-1.jpg X-Metal 24K Collection - MJLSr-Stretchline-2.jpg X-Metal 24K Collection - MJLSr-Stretchline-3.jpg X-Metal 24K Collection - MJLSr-Stretchline-4.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Awasome 24k collection :)

Glws!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I just hit the floor... This is one amazing haul...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    Wow marcus you lost the fire too?? Good luck bro.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    whoa... wish you were here. I would be all over that stretchline!

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Damn! That custom R2 is sick!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Speechless..... Amazing..... Considering the Credit card option for the first time hahaha!!! GLWS bro :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'd swim the Atlantic if I was younger to get that stretch. Best looking cabinet I have ever seen!

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you decide to try, can I hitch a lift LOL!!!!

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.