• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Addiction Has Began!

Do you have an X Metal problem?
Do you find yourself doing internet searches in the wee hours of the morning for X Metal bargains?
Do you do roadtrips to Oakley Vaults and O-Stores when it is completely unnessary?
Do you buy X Metals you really don't need just so you can say you have them?
Do you wear X Metals everyday and still can't seem to wear them same pair twice in a month?

Then you have the beginning of an X Metal problem. Your wallet, checking and savings account, credit cards, money market funds, IRA's, kids college fund, and the change under your car seat is not safe.

Do yourself a favor and don't stare at ANY X Metals, even your own!!! Hide them, give them to other X Metal collectors, or place them into a box and mail them to me. I promise I will not let you see them....

X Metal Addiction is a serious problem...

OH DEAR there goes the bank balance, just stay away from S-Works, BriP & Jono otherwise they'll only encourage your addiction...............Nice sets though.

haha hey, hey hey! this guys got 4 pairs already and i havent even had a word in yet! ahem... the X-Metal XX would look great to finish the XX-Juliet-Penny set.. haha! then some grails like the Romeo1.. and the Mars.. ah heck, theres only 8 different metals.. do what I did, get one of each (at least!). gotta catch them all!

have a happy holidays haha

Yeah BriP, I plan on getting at least one pair of each. Have my eye on some Romeo 1.0's that I'm trying to get at a not-too-expensive price. I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh, by the way.... here's the full pic of the Oakley display/poster yoshi. Enjoy!!

ac3e15af.jpg

OH DEAR there goes the bank balance, just stay away from S-Works, BriP & Jono otherwise they'll only encourage your addiction...............Nice sets though.

haha! nice pick ups indeed! man, the Ichiros are sweet as. i'm harmless when it comes to the Metals. but the Frogs..hhaa!

Do you have an X Metal problem?
Do you find yourself doing internet searches in the wee hours of the morning for X Metal bargains?
Do you do roadtrips to Oakley Vaults and O-Stores when it is completely unnessary?
Do you buy X Metals you really don't need just so you can say you have them?
Do you wear X Metals everyday and still can't seem to wear them same pair twice in a month?

Then you have the beginning of an X Metal problem. Your wallet, checking and savings account, credit cards, money market funds, IRA's, kids college fund, and the change under your car seat is not safe.

Do yourself a favor and don't stare at ANY X Metals, even your own!!! Hide them, give them to other X Metal collectors, or place them into a box and mail them to me. I promise I will not let you see them....

X Metal Addiction is a serious problem...

You're in trouble now if xmetalmanic has been in touch with you too. hehehehehe.

Back