• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Availability

Seen a couple Carbon/BI Juliets around. Looking for anything specific or just asking?

I find hitting the lower end stores have more opportunity then o stores or vaults. I no longer just drive by optical shops, surf shops, or stores I know carry Oakley, I stop in and I also ask what they have besides what's in the showcase. I scored a few BNIB pairs by being patient and VERY enthusiastic about buying what they had if they would just peek in the drawers of the cases or double check in the stockroom. I recently scored Juliet coins and an awesome display because the manager at a store I frequent knows that I am into it. I try get to my regular stores often and I collect phone numbers and provide mine just in case they find something I might want. This has worked for me many times. Especially if your a regular buyer and they know your a guaranteed sale. Networking is awesome!

Sorry I can't help you find x-metals but your user name cracks me up. Every time I hear people do the waasssuuupp it makes me laugh. Maybe I'm really old!!

I find hitting the lower end stores have more opportunity then o stores or vaults. I no longer just drive by optical shops, surf shops, or stores I know carry Oakley, I stop in and I also ask what they have besides what's in the showcase. I scored a few BNIB pairs by being patient and VERY enthusiastic about buying what they had if they would just peek in the drawers of the cases or double check in the stockroom. I recently scored Juliet coins and an awesome display because the manager at a store I frequent knows that I am into it. I try get to my regular stores often and I collect phone numbers and provide mine just in case they find something I might want. This has worked for me many times. Especially if your a regular buyer and they know your a guaranteed sale. Networking is awesome!

YOU SIR are an Addict lol...you need serious intervention

Back