• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Collector From Modesto California

aleXmetals1269

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Hi guys I have owned oakley x metal sunglasses for more than 10 years, I bought 3 different pairs of juliets, x metal and plasma frames, about 2 months ago I took a trip to cancun Mexico and I lost my beloved x metal frame juliet sunglasses, that made me very mad. As soon as I came back home To california I decided to look at eBay to replace them and I stared seeing all these different pieces of art x metals sunglasses I was so amazed that I decided to star my collection of only x metal sunglasses since then I got 4 more pairs ( carbon ducati juliet complete with box paper work and coin, x metal frame Mars, xx tio2, and plasma penny)
I guess something positive came from loosing my juliets in Mexico.
Now Im trying to add a least one pair of all the different x metal sunglasses ever made, I guess that means that I'm going to need a dispaly case also.
Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to some good deals here to add to my now addicted hobby of collecting x metal Oakley sunglasses.

Back