1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

get em' while there hot. Only $3,500 for a limited edition Juliet and a time bomb II in a collectors wooden case.

Limited to 51 sets. Wish I had the money to spend but got kids and bills to pay

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

Saw this at the Edmonton O Store a month back.

Really didn't do anything for me.

3. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

You're about a Month late to the party

4. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Guess they are not selling well then.

Either way i would never buy. I am an Oakley enthusiast / addict but I am not a collector. I wear all of my glasses and let them fall off my head and leave em on the roof of my car and damage them in countless ways. Just lost a pair by leaving it on a ride in Disney World. Would never spend that much money. I am too careless at times and can never buy just to let them sit. I would have to wear them.

5. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Here is #11......

X Metal Collectors Set Up On Oakley.com - y7ynehug.jpg

X Metal Collectors Set Up On Oakley.com - ese5ehyr.jpg

6. classicURGE

classicURGE Oakley Beginner

I'm amazed they said it was limited to 51 on the description. I always thought the carbon/black version of the Juliet was kinda dull.

7. nalong86

nalong86 Oakley Beginner

I agree. This is a cool set to me but I wish they would have done something a little more special with the glasses. If they can comepletly remake the face of the TB how hard would it be to throw together a special colorway for the juliet. It is still nice though to see them doing something clearly aimed at the collectors. We are all hard on Oakley from time to time about their new products, lack of collector peices, the list goes on, so I do not want to rip them for this, the idea was really cool.