1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. AlanMcCorkle

AlanMcCorkle Oakley Beginner

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Somewhat old news. Posted a month or so ago. From most of the replies I remember most not to impressed. If it would have been the intended Ichiro set with something special on the Juliets, maybe.

3. Ursusntn

Ursusntn Oakley Beginner

I only saw those on the web site last week and wondered if any one had seen them in person.

4. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Dont waste your money... Nothing too special about it at all, I have seen it at the Vegas store and in HQ store without being impressed either time...

5. Viper93

Viper93 Oakley Beginner

Whats in the collections? I cant get on the oakley.com website, it kicks me to the Canadian site.

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

its just a Timebomb2 (with no date counter) and a carbon/blak irid juliet. both very vanilla.. and totally not worth the dough. you can get them seperately for half the price in a squeeze.

7. AlanMcCorkle

AlanMcCorkle Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the feedback everyone. The single picture available online is not very good and details were vague at best. Not an impressive 'collector's set' by any stretch of the imagination and seems money is definitely better spent elsewhere.

8. AGO

AGO Oakley Beginner

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

9. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

So if it isn't worth $3500, how about $8000?

Ignoring the scalper with the crazy price, the SKU on the arm is 04-148. They didn't even put polarized lenses in it.:blink:

10. Max Fearlight

Max Fearlight Oakley Beginner

just when i thought of the possibility of being flogged at the vaults, then there is this.