• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X metal contest fun with a prize

Almost a week. I'll put the deadline at 6 pm my time Sunday to get your final guesses in. I'll post the receipt soon after or whenever I get home. But sometime tomorrow night for sure.

Thanks everyone for playing.

June 27
1:21AM

:rofl:

I JUST HAD TO!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Aha, you fell into the trap, unintentionally... ;)

DP already posted June 27 2012 1:21AM... Since x-metals were discontinued in 2012, odds are the winning answer is before then... so me posting the same date one minute earlier c0ck-blocks him from all those earlier dates... by one minute.

Now, had you posted 1:19AM, you would have given me a taste of my own medicine, but nooooooooooooooo... :D

(Not like that gives all three of us any real chance of winning this... :rolleyes:)

DP already posted June 27 2012 1:21AM... Since x-metals were discontinued in 2012, odds are the winning answer is before then... so me posting the same date one minute earlier c0ck-blocks him from all those earlier dates... by one minute.

Now, had you posted 1:19AM, you would have given me a taste of my own medicine, but nooooooooooooooo... :D

(Not like that gives all three of us any real chance of winning this... :rolleyes:)
:angel:

And that's all I have to say about that. :rofl:!!!!!!

I don't wanna win anyway. :D

And you missed something as well, see below.
I don't wanna win anyway. :D
Neither did I ;)

uploadfromtaptalk1439723774650.jpg

Back