• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X metal diagram or info graphic?

As far as this goes I think as long as the seller is being upfront about it not being orignal then I don't see an issue.

Maybe; I don't really care personally how the forum chooses to draw the line but was just raising the question. I know a non-Oakley watch that was described as "replica" got taken down from the exchange recently.

I remember when DG MODS was afraid to copy oakleys orbital gasket geometry.i wanted to make kick assed xman tee shirts,but i couldn't advertise on the forum.but i have to respect the forum rules and i understand.

What about a piece of a watch, that Oakley no longer makes or has any spare parts for? Just asking because I'm looking at getting the Timebomb (first version)bracelet pads made, firstly for myself and anyone who requires them also. It's going to involve a fair amount of research and production, so I'm going to have charge for financial return. I haven't worked out how much so it's still in early stages.

What about a piece of a watch, that Oakley no longer makes or has any spare parts for? Just asking because I'm looking at getting the Timebomb (first version)bracelet pads made, firstly for myself and anyone who requires them also. It's going to involve a fair amount of research and production, so I'm going to have charge for financial return. I haven't worked out how much so it's still in early stages.

That's a gray area, but I've never heard of Oakley going after anybody reproducing replacement parts.

Back